Tuesday, December 19, 2006

You Are What You Like

I thought it might be helpful to include a little more information about myself. So, for the "about me" section, I've stolen the questionnaire that all guests on "Inside the Actors Studio" are subjected to. Granted, I'm not an actor, but if Teri Hatcher can be interviewed for this venerable show--why not me?
1.) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?--The French word for grapefruit. It is Pamplemousse.
2.) WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE WORD?--"Slacks," what my grandmother always used to call pants. Come to think of it, I don't really like the word "pants" either.
3.)WHAT TURNS YOU ON?--Laughter and wine. Preferably both at the same time.
4.) WHAT TURNS YOU OFF?--Pretentiousness.
5.) WHAT SOUND DO YOU LOVE?--Coffee brewing in the morning.
6.) WHAT SOUND DO YOU HATE?--A cell phone ringing in a movie theater.
7.) WHAT PROFESSION OTHER THAN YOURS WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEMPT?--Getting paid to do this.
8.) WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU NOT LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN?--Celebutante
9.) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CURSE WORD?--F**k. Although in polite company I shorten it to "What the F?"
10.) IF GOD EXISTS, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE HIM/HER TO SAY WHEN YOU REACH THE PEARLY GATES?--"Your table is ready."

It's a fun exercise. I encourage you guys to try it and post your responses.

No comments: